Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Home Sick

I am at my house, sitting on couch, and I am home sick... Home sick for what, I have no idea. Sometimes I really just get this way. I hope it is my age, I mean lots of things are due to age, having to get up in the middle of the night to pee.. having you knees hurt going up stairs, your eye lashes not looking good anymore, your hair being limp, so yes I am thinking that over whelming home sickness is a age thing.

I have great kids that love me, wonderful grand kids, and I can find something to smile about every day if I look. So I will let myself be home sick tonight, then I will put on my big girl panties and deal with what life gives me.

2 comments:

Danna Smith said...

That's because you need to come visit me! You are always welcome :)

Gene and Lorie Brinkerhoff said...

come home and visit us