Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cancer Sucks

I can't say it any plainer than that! It just sucks! Life sometimes well most of the times gives us challenges that we do not want, Cancer, Loneliness, Heartache, and other little stumbling blocks that are to personal to say. but I can tell you from my heart, that Family is the key, of climbing our stumbling blocks in life. they lift us up they allow us to cry or laugh, and they bring a calm to our world with out having to say anything at all. Just knowing you have them, is really all that is needed.

With out going into much about my youngest brothers health right know, he has cancer and it is at a stage 3-4 and he is sick, he is a father of two great kids, has a wife that loves him with all that she is. He in turn is going to fight like hell to be a dad and husband for his FAMILY hewill not give up. He has more drive to win than anyone I know. With Prayer, Faith , Love and Hope he is going to be just fine climbing his stumbling block.

I am grateful to have the family and friends that I do. They have thrown me a rope to get over my blocks more times than not. I LOVE YOU...

1 comment:

Danna Smith said...

I had no idea! My prayers and thoughts are with Jimmy. I haven't seen him for a long, long time but I remember a determined,strong and funny guy! May these attributes and his loving family bring him through this. Give him hugs from us in California!