Monday, April 13, 2009

Great Weekend

So I had the best weekend. We had family pictures on Saturday, even thought it was cold it was so much fun for me, and to be able to have us all together was great. the photographer was so GOOD and full of ideas for the large group, it makes it all worth it when you have someone that know what they are doing, and also works great with kids. My father was able to be with us and we are all happy to have pictures with him and the great grand kids so many thanks to Ashee!!. if you are looking to have family pictures done here is a little plug for Ashlee she really is GREAT You can get to her website by clicking here.


Sunday was great as well, McKenzie was blessed, by uncle Brandon and he did a great Job! after we went to a dinner at Shannon & Chris,to enjoy family. I got to take the goodies, and I wanted to take something fun.. so I made chicken cupcakes, cheese cake and carrot cake. but I have to tell you the CHICKENS were so so much fun. I love to bake I wish I could do it all the time. The problem is I cant eat it all, well I can I am not going to. I have deiced that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. I hope that you all had as great Easter and are enjoying the spring time

Sherry

2 comments:

Gene and Lorie Brinkerhoff said...

the chicken cupcakes are soooo soooo cute. I miss baking with you.

Danna Smith said...

Happy Easter Sheri Doodle :)