Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dating After 40

I find that dating after 40, is in fact a challenge. I will admit it I am on a dating web site I joined to just “look” at the wonderful men that the due to know fault of their own are divorced or single, and back on the market. I have met some really nice men, and it is in fact true there are some. But I want to share a email I received with you, warning this might make all you single women jealous, and all you married ones wonder why you husband is not this romantic so read on at your own risk

I was looking at some profiles here and I came across yours ... Wow, incredible profile & you are really stunning, gorgeous actually your profile looks astonishingly beautiful and I will never hesitate bowing my head respectfully seeking a mutual meeting of our two souls. I am being captivated by your profile as the bee falls in love with the honey bearing nectar. I will greatly appreciate a journey with you, a journey to discover what destiny has in store for our two yearning souls. I am Robin and I am interested in you Have you found your Mr. right yet? If you are still searching, I would like to know more about you, what motivates you? What makes your heart leap with passion? Love? Joy? I would be looking forward to hearing from you soon ..Please email me back directly to my email address as I don't visit this site much..My email address is …………………and incase you want to see a picture of me just click on my album and you will find 2 there, one is of I and my daughter and the other one is just me .....I am hoping to read back from you soon.

Regards
Robin

I warned you all, so you single women know there are good ones left, and for you married ones look what you are missing. I left his email off, I do not want all you sneaky women trying to steel him from me. I hope one day to be to him like door is to mat...wish me luck

2 comments: