Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day !




God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so,

He called it ... Dad

My Dad is truly all these things, and I can say I am thankful for my father every day. Words really can not say how much I love him. I don't get to go see him as much as I would like, if I could I would go every day just for a hug, and to set at the kitchen table saying nothing,and looking out the window. Some of my best thinking has happened at that table. God Bless Fathers every where. May the fathers that I know have the best day. Tom , Chris,Brent,James, and to all the men I know that are not dads yet, Brandon I know you will be a great dad.
I love you all..

No comments: